Pick-up Line #56 that would probably only work in the Bay Area:
- Go to Home Depot to purchase eight gallons of Royal Breeze paint and a stack of plywood and 2×4’s.
- Build a full-sized TARDIS replica.
- Transport replica in back of rented pickup truck near any bar featuring Star Trek trivia
- Borrow duster from friend
- Wait until likely-looking woman steps outside of bar, rush up to her saying, “I’m the Doctor. You need to come with me. Run!”
- Lead said woman to TARDIS.
- Realize you forgot to come up with a likely excuse when she says, “It’s so much smaller on the inside than I thought it would be…”